Skip to content
- The Washington Pell Grant is used for attending college. You can use this grant at any college in Washington as long as they participate in the Federal Student Aid Program if your school has a 6-digit federal school code. You will be able to know if you are eligible for the Pell Grant by your EFC. If your EFC is lower than $6206, then you are eligible. We’ve listed all the Federal Student Aid school codes for Washington colleges at the bottom of the page.
- There are also many other sources of financial aid for Washington students.
- The Washington State Need Grant (SNG) provides need-based grants to Washington residents attending in-state colleges and universities.
- The Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) provides various scholarships and grants to Washington residents, including the Washington State Need Grant (SNG).
- The College Bound Scholarship is a need-based scholarship for low-income students to attend college in Washington.
- The Washington National Guard Educational Assistance Program offers financial assistance to members of the Washington National Guard.
- The University of Washington Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending University of Washington.
- The Washington State University Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending Washington State University.
- The Western Washington University Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending Western Washington University.