The Vermont Pell Grant is used for attending college. You can use this grant at any college in Vermont as long as they participate in the Federal Student Aid Program if your school has a 6-digit federal school code. You will be able to know if you are eligible for the Vermont Pell Grant by your EFC. If your EFC is lower than $6206, then you are eligible. We’ve listed all the Federal Student Aid school codes for Vermont colleges at the bottom of the page.
- There are also many other sources of financial aid for Vermont students.
- The Vermont State Grant (VSG) provides need-based grants to Vermont residents attending in-state colleges and universities.
- The Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC) provides various scholarships and grants to Vermont residents, including the Vermont State Grant (VSG).
- The Vermont Incentive Grant (VIG) provides need-based grants to Vermont residents attending in-state colleges and universities.
- The Vermont National Guard Educational Assistance Program offers financial assistance to members of the Vermont National Guard.
- The University of Vermont Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending University of Vermont.
- The Middlebury College Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending Middlebury College.
- The Vermont Technical College Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending Vermont Technical College.
Here are the school codes for colleges in Vermont.
|ADVANCED WELDING INSTITUTE
|CASTLETON STATE COLLEGE
|COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF VERMONT
|NORTHERN VERMONT UNIVERSITY
|O’BRIENS AVEDA INSTITUTE
|ST MICHAELS COLLEGE
|UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT
|VERMONT COLLEGE OF FINE ARTS
|VERMONT LAW SCHOOL
|VERMONT TECHNICAL COLLEGE