Skip to content
- The Massachusetts Pell Grant is used for attending college. You can use this grant at any college in Massachusetts as long as they participate in the Federal Student Aid Program if your school has a 6-digit federal school code. You will be able to know if you are eligible for the Pell Grant by your EFC. If your EFC is lower than $6206, then you are eligible. We’ve listed all the Federal Student Aid school codes for Massachusetts colleges at the bottom of the page.
- There are also many other sources of financial aid for Massachusetts students.
- The Massachusetts Grant provides need-based grants to Massachusetts residents attending in-state colleges and universities.
- The Massachusetts Department of Higher Education (DHE) provides various scholarships and grants to Massachusetts residents, including the Massachusetts Grant.
- The John and Abigail Adams Scholarship provides merit-based scholarships to Massachusetts high school students who meet certain academic requirements.
- The Massachusetts Vocational Rehabilitation Program provides financial assistance to Massachusetts residents with disabilities who are pursuing vocational education.
- The Massachusetts National Guard Educational Assistance Program offers financial assistance to members of the Massachusetts National Guard.
- The University of Massachusetts Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending University of Massachusetts.
- The Boston University Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending Boston University.