The Hawaii Pell Grant is used for attending college. You can use this grant at any college in Hawaii as long as they participate in the Federal Student Aid Program if your school has a 6-digit federal school code. You will be able to know if you are eligible for the Hawaii Pell Grant by your EFC. If your EFC is lower than $6206, then you are eligible. We’ve listed all the Federal Student Aid school codes for Hawaii colleges at the bottom of the page.
- There are also many other sources of financial aid for Hawaii students.
- The Office of Hawaiian Affairs provides many scholarships for Hawaii Students.
- The Hawaii Promise Program provides need-based grants to Hawaii residents attending in-state colleges and universities.
- The Hawaii Community Foundation offers various scholarships and grants to Hawaii residents.
- The Kamehameha Schools provides scholarships and grants to Native Hawaiian students.
- The University of Hawaii Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending University of Hawaii.
- Private scholarships from organizations, foundations, and corporations may also be available to Hawaii students.
Here are the school codes for colleges in Hawaii.
|BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIV-HAWAII CAMPUS
|CHAMINADE UNIV OF HONOLULU
|HAWAII COMMUNITY COLLEGE
|HAWAII INSTITUTE OF HAIR DESIGN
|HAWAII MEDICAL INSTITUTE
|HAWAII PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
|HONOLULU COMMUNITY COLLEGE
|IBS SCHOOL OF COSMETOLOGY AND MASSAGE
|INST OF CLINICAL ACUPUNCTURE & ORIENT MD
|KAPIOLANI COMMUNITY COLLEGE
|KAUAI COMMUNITY COLLEGE
|LEEWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE
|MAKANA ESTHETICS WELLNESS ACADEMY
|MAUNA LOA HELICOPTERS
|PACIFIC RIM CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY
|PAUL MITCHELL THE SCHOOL HONOLULU
|UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII – WEST OAHU
|UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII AT HILO
|UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII AT MANOA
|UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII MAUI COLLEGE
|WINDWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE