California Pell Grant

  • The California Pell Grant is used for attending college. You can use this grant at any college in California as long as they participate in the Federal Student Aid Program if your school has a 6-digit federal school code. You will be able to know if you are eligible for the California Pell Grant by your EFC. If your EFC is lower than $6206, then you are eligible. We’ve listed all the Federal Student Aid school codes for California colleges at the bottom of the page.
  • There are also many other sources of financial aid for California students.
Scroll to Top