Skip to content
- The Kansas Pell Grant is used for attending college. You can use this grant at any college in Kansas as long as they participate in the Federal Student Aid Program if your school has a 6-digit federal school code. You will be able to know if you are eligible for the Pell Grant by your EFC. If your EFC is lower than $6206, then you are eligible. We’ve listed all the Federal Student Aid school codes for Kansas colleges at the bottom of the page.
- There are also many other sources of financial aid for Kansas students.
- The Kansas Comprehensive Grant (KCG) provides need-based grants to Kansas residents attending in-state colleges and universities.
- The Kansas Board of Regents (KBOR) Scholarship provides need-based scholarships to Kansas residents attending in-state colleges and universities.
- The Kansas Board of Regents (KBOR) provides various scholarships and grants to Kansas residents, including the Kansas Comprehensive Grant and the KBOR Scholarship.
- The Kansas Career Technical Workforce Grant provides financial assistance to Kansas residents pursuing vocational education.
- The Kansas National Guard Educational Assistance Program offers financial assistance to members of the Kansas National Guard.
- The University of Kansas Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending University of Kansas.
- The Kansas State University Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending Kansas State University.