Skip to content
- The Georgia Pell Grant is used for attending college. You can use this grant at any college in Georgia as long as they participate in the Federal Student Aid Program if your school has a 6-digit federal school code. You will be able to know if you are eligible for the Pell Grant by your EFC. If your EFC is lower than $6206, then you are eligible. We’ve listed all the Federal Student Aid school codes for Georgia colleges at the bottom of the page.
- There are also many other sources of financial aid for Georgia students.
- The HOPE Scholarship provides merit-based scholarships to Georgia high school graduates who meet certain academic requirements.
- The Zell Miller Scholarship provides merit-based scholarships to Georgia high school graduates who meet certain academic requirements and have a high GPA and SAT/ACT scores.
- The Georgia Student Finance Commission provides various scholarships and grants to Georgia residents, including the HOPE Scholarship and the Zell Miller Scholarship.
- The Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant provides financial assistance to Georgia residents attending in-state private colleges.
- The Georgia Military College Grant provides financial assistance to Georgia residents attending in-state military colleges.
- The Georgia National Guard Educational Assistance Program offers financial assistance to members of the Georgia National Guard.
- The University of Georgia Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending University of Georgia.