Skip to content
- The Louisiana Pell Grant is used for attending college. You can use this grant at any college in Louisiana as long as they participate in the Federal Student Aid Program if your school has a 6-digit federal school code. You will be able to know if you are eligible for the Pell Grant by your EFC. If your EFC is lower than $6206, then you are eligible. We’ve listed all the Federal Student Aid school codes for Louisiana colleges at the bottom of the page.
- There are also many other sources of financial aid for Louisiana students.
- The Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) provides merit-based scholarships to Louisiana high school graduates who meet certain academic requirements.
- The Louisiana Go Grant provides need-based grants to Louisiana residents attending in-state colleges and universities.
- The Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance (LOSFA) provides various scholarships and grants to Louisiana residents, including the Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) and the Louisiana Go Grant.
- The Louisiana Workforce Commission (LWC) provides financial assistance to Louisiana residents who are seeking vocational education.
- The Louisiana National Guard Educational Assistance Program offers financial assistance to members of the Louisiana National Guard.
- The University of Louisiana Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending University of Louisiana.
- The Louisiana State University Grants and Scholarship program offers various institutional scholarships and grants to students attending Louisiana State University.